Mustang conversion

Hi, A friend of mine is looking to convert a 95Mustang GT convertible from Lhd to Rhd. He needs a dashboard console, he has the dials in a pod he just needs the dash that surrounds them and a steering wheel conversion. Could anyone help please. TIA Denise

Reply to
Denise or Mick

Have you considered looking into some countries that use RHD Mustangs? For instance Australian market may have what you are looking for, if not South America, or England??? Perhaps you can find the parts NOS if not used.

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony

South American countries drive on the right side of the road (left hand drive) like the US.

Australia is you best bet since they sold Mustang of that style in Australia. I don't believe they were sold in England.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Omg I meant to say South Africa and typed America instead lol. Anyways ty for the correction. :)

Reply to
Nicholas Anthony