Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

Midwest Auto Gear is now selling the Plenum Covers for the 2005-06 Mustang. It is available for both the V-6 and V-8. There is a no reserve Auction on Ebay.

Also here is their web site.

niederwalluf

For whatever reason ( no idea why ) they usually go for more on ebay than direct from their web site.

Reply to
Hawgman

I notice on their web site that all of their prices includes the shipping. On the Auctions there is a $20.00 shipping and handling charge added.

My guess is that most people don't read the fine print. I have seen some of their airbrushed covers go for more and sometimes for less than if bought direct, there is Not a reserve on their Auction.

I first saw some of the custom covers on The Mustang Source a couple of weeks ago they do some wild paint jobs.

niederwalluf

Yup, know of the thread. I have belonged to TMS for a while now. Personally, I think the airbrush work that Hireman does is by far superior to the paint that Midwest offers.

Reply to
Hawgman

I have not seen his paint jobs first hand , I assume you are talking about the ponies. I have gone to car shows where there were Mustang GT's with Plenum Covers that were made and painted by Midwest Auto Gear. The paint on the covers was flawless and the owners praised the quality of the work and graphics. Here is a page that Midwest has showing some of their covers there are certainly plenty to pick from.

niederwalluf

I just received my cover for my V6... I had one of the early e-bay pre-production units... the final version arrived last week. I got one of the plain covers that was just painted to match the car... Excellent fit and finish... I may look into having it airbrushed come spring time when the car shows start back up...

my cover is at:

John S.

Beeuteeful screaming yellow Mustang! Maybe our paths will cross some day when winter is over and I take the Mach 1 out. I'm in Midland.

Reply to
John

I bet they will! LOL! I hit all the local car shows and go to Midland on a regular basis... And don't forget the track...LOL

And thanks for the compliment!

john

Reply to
John S.