I got one!

I'm the proud new owner (and ow-er) of a '99 'vert. Its v6 Automatic, dark green, grey interior. I've posted on here before, but I finnally have my own 'Stang!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Yuu are a Lucky Dog Carl! Happy Day!

Now you have the best of BOTH worlds,

Are you going to post us some pics?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Hm..What? Someone say green?

Reply to
Gill

congrats... jeeps & stangs just like me & kate!

Reply to
J. Sprauer

I thought Kate traded hers in?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Thanks for the advice. I don't know about other mudders, but I usually took the extra minute with the pressure washer to remove the mud from the walls and roof of the facility, as well as the brush. Will a few seconds of the pressure washer on the brush do the trick?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Well, it's your car, you can do what you want. Personally, *I* wouldn't use a brush on mine.

: > Now you have the best of BOTH worlds, : >

: > Are you going to post us some pics? : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate
*sigh* I did... BUT I got to visit her new owner today. She is much loved and there is always the possibility that I will indeed gewt another one in the not too distant future.

KJK

: >

: >> Carl : >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Get them bad boys doing the bouncy--bouncy in front of Dick and I'm sure you'll get a new one in no time. :-p

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Eh Hem!

don't tell but I am working on that Shelby....

: > KJK : : : Get them bad boys doing the bouncy--bouncy in front of Dick and I'm sure : you'll get a new one in no time. :-p : : Dave : : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Work that Shelby girlfriend, Work it, Work it!!!! Don't forget the cherry Jell-O!!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I think I would trade a pinkie toe for a really cherry Shelby

Reply to
Wound Up

"Wound Up" wrote

I think I would trade a pinkie toe for a real cherry from a hot girl named Shelby.

Oops, did I say that out loud. ;P

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Given the choice, I would gladly hobble a bit forever for both. You don't need all ten toes to drive a stick. ;)

Reply to
Wound Up

Why did the song "My Baby does the Hanky Pany" just pop into my head?

Can anyone else hear that?

KJK

: > don't tell but I am working on that Shelby.... : : Work that Shelby girlfriend, Work it, Work it!!!! Don't forget the cherry : Jell-O!! : -- : Scott W. : '66 HCS Mustang 289 : '68 Ranchero 500 302 : '69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W : ThunderSnake #57 :

:

Reply to
KJ.Kate

"Wound Up" wrote

: : I think I would trade a pinkie toe for a really cherry Shelby :

Whose?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Whose pinkie toe, whose cherry, or whose Shelby?

depraved grin

Reply to
Wound Up

Yours.

Reply to
Carl

Well, he will simply have to find another source. I have already contracted both of mine out.

KJK