My 67 Mustang Coupe

Tell me what you think.....

I am from Whitby, Ontario, Canada...

I just ordered personalized plates... I couldn't believe that this was still available...

1967FORD

Thanks...

Ron...

Reply to
Ron Provost

Hey Ron nice car. I live in Oshawa. I have two 68,69 gt Torino's Fastback cars. One is from Arizona. Maybe we could get together for coffee, Beer. Dave.

Reply to
69GT4spdTrac-loc

Ron,

very nice. I'm still looking for another 67 myself. I think they are the best looking of the 60's models. Good luck with her.

BTW, we scored "PONY67" for our plates...

Reply to
pony67

I think you have a very nice, clean, straight car there Dude! And excellent plate number to boot!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

I think (us) Canadians are strangely over-represented in this group.

Reply to
pawn