OT: Brought this over from the Dodge Forum...

Thought it was interesting and I don't remember it being discussed or show in here.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

OMG that's like 7 years old! Thanks for keeping us updated... ROFL!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Well, it's news to some of us....

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Well, maybe so, but it was discussed here.

Reply to
Joe

Sounds like you are pissed off at Ralph and you want to start something? What are you gonna do now?

PS: It's been too freaking boring around here since TyT, and the regular fighters left! Damn, I miss them all!

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"