OT: Weather Alert

The National Weather Service has issued a warning for yet another catastrophic hurricane following on the heels of Ivan and Jeanne. The path of this hurricane zigs and zags, and is therefore highly unpredictable. Experts predict that this one will cause the most damage to the United States that we have experienced in four years. They are naming this one Hurricane Kerry. Be advised, the only way for citizens to protect themselves is by standing behind a Bush.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I got this one recently from a friend. I apologize for the all-caps... I am too lazy to retype it. Kate

===========

WORKING PEOPLE FREQUENTLY ASK RETIRED PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO TO MAKE THEIR DAYS INTERESTING, SO HERE GOES: I WENT TO THE STORE THE OTHER DAY. I WAS ONLY IN THERE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.

WHEN I CAME OUT THERE WAS A CITY COP WRITING OUT A PARKING TICKET. I WENT UP TO HIM AND SAID, "COME ON, BUDDY, HOW ABOUT GIVING A SENIOR A BREAK?"

HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUED WRITING THE TICKET.

I CALLED HIM A NAME. HE GLARED AT ME AND STARTED WRITING ANOTHER TICKET FOR HAVING WORN TIRES. SO I CALLED HIM A WORSE NAME. HE FINISHED THE SECOND TICKET AND PUT IT ON THE WINDSHIELD WITH THE FIRST. THEN HE STARTED WRITING A THIRD TICKET.

THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES. THE MORE I ABUSED HIM THE MORE TICKETS HE WROTE.

I DIDN'T CARE. MY CAR WAS PARKED AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS ONE HAD AN "ELECT JOHN KERRY" BUMPER STICKER ON IT. I TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN EACH DAY NOW THAT I'M RETIRED. IT'S IMPORTANT AT OUR AGE.

Reply to
SVTKate

LMAO!!

Both of those are good.

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Bush has killed 11,000 people in Iraq (1,000 Americans and 10,000 Iraqis). Whom exactly has John Kerry killed lately?

Reply to
Iconoclast

"Iconoclast" wrote

Geeze, not another f-cking troll. Bush personally killed 11,00 people? STFU.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

LMAO, thats the funniest thing i've heard all day. Killer Bush invades iraq, lol. I swear, some people really must have peanuts for brains. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

And you wonder when he had the time with all the campaigning??

Reply to
66 6F HCS

at 06 Oct 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@whatever.complaint.dept] wrote in news:WnS8d.8593$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

The right tool is all you need hon. :-) ConText (A free text editor) has an 'Invert case' function. 5 seconds work to copy & invert & paste.

Reply to
Paul

Aww hell Paul... I don't need any ol program...

I have YOU!

*wink*

smartie pants

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Not sure about lately, but didn't he TESTIFY in front of Congress that he personally (and with his fellow troops as a whole) commit war crimes and atrocities while fighting in Vietnam?

And there was some allegations about him shooting his 50 cal at people, and one 'combatant' who had dropped his RPG in the back........

OH WAIT, he's now a war HERO, with ribbons... er, medals.... they're interchangeable....

Reply to
Eric Gironda

Yes, he admitted to commiting war crimes under the Geneva Convention which are punishable by the under the UCMJ.

Actually he threw them ALL away... umm, except for the ones he didn't.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote

Geeze, you'd think I'd stop and read my editing before I hit send. I meant that they were considered war crimes under the Geneva Convention and are punishible under the UCMJ.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

What a fuggin moron. George Bush has not killed anyone. You need to quit going to Nickel Moore for your information. Why don't you go count how many people Hussain killed and other militants. How about the 3000+ on 9-11? Perhapse you would prefer to move and live in the middle east, or maybe france...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

at 07 Oct 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@whatever.complaint.dept] wrote in news:uPn9d.11457$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Hmm, what does your hubby say about that hon? :-) On that note, what would my wife say. *LOL* If I ever buy an 06 chances are Pony will e her work vehicle if her lil Geo Storm gets to bad. It's safer anyway as it's bigger than that lil go kart, she'll get a bit more respect on the road...

Reply to
Paul

Hey, As long as all you do is de-capitalize my emails, I think we are pretty safe LOL

Kristen's first victim was a Geo Metro. She hit a car that pulled out in front of her at about 35 mph. The little thing accordianed right up, and you could still easily open both of the doors. I think they may be safer than they look. Her dad the body man said they are pretty safe. I'll take his word for it. I loved that little three banger! You could go forever on a gallon of fuel

Reply to
SVTKate

at 11 Oct 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@whatever.complaint.dept] wrote in news:HLvad.143$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

I believe so to. :-)

Geo's are/were made by Isuzu and yeah, they are pretty sturdy. My wife just nailed her second Honda this afternoon. I swear, that Storm of hers hates Honda's. She rearended one a year ago at like walking pace. This afternoon she crosses a road after coming to a stop at the stop sign and this Honda comes barreling down out of nowhere. She's got a small hole in her bumper but her front license plate scratched the guys rear fender. About a 8 inch scratch. No skid marks so he did not even brake. I believe her that he must have been going 50 in a 25 zone. They exchanged insurance info. We are waiting to see what he does. He better not claim a lot more damage as it's quite clear from the damage on my wife's car there wasn't much to this accident.

I need to make a template with a 'broken' Honda logo so I can paint 2 of those on her fender. :-) I told her, 3 more and she'll be an ace!

Reply to
Paul