Reedsville weather

As usual, the prediction is for the weather to turn nasty for Reedsville. Highs in the 40's with possible rain all 3 days. Might charge by the meet though.

Reply to
John Poulos

Friggin' Pennsylvania.. They make you pay for rain there, too? Bastards! Jeff

"John Poulos" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Just another reason to live in the south... The heat might be nasty in the summer but it still beats C-O-L-D anytime!

JT

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Wuck Finter!

MD

Reply to
markshere2

Last Friday I drove from North Catasaqua PA to St. Vincent New York. I drove through heavy rain, high winds, snow, sleet... pretty much everything but nice.

Then Saturday was a beautiful day, and Sunday it rained again.

Boldt Castle is a really cool place for those who don't know about it!

Fall in the northeast!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

That looks just like the place I'm gonna build to house the Powerhawk...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to
bondo

Apparently you are correct. Saturday afternoon as I was loading the truck for the trip home it was actuaslly fairly nice. It had stopped raioning long enough to load without getting wet. We headed for home. Home is 175 miles northwest of Reedsville. About half way home we ran into a blizzard with white out conditions... Oh Joy! It took an extra 45 minutes toget home but we did with no problems and it was good to sleep in my own bed again.

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

Reply to
madd_doodler