PING > > JS

So whats the word on the punk that stole your car?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I was contacted Friday afternoon at work by the local PD saying that they've made an arrest and I'll be informed of the hearing date whenever they have a date set. I was so eager to be at the hearing on the phone that the officer didn't really know how to respond.

Think I should drive it to the hearing?

JS

Reply to
JS

Thanks for the support. Where are you off to?

JS

Reply to
JS

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Air Force basic training.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Wonder if you're goin to Air Force basic training? LOL.

Good luck and congratulations...

JS

Reply to
JS

In Brackenridge... across the river from New Kensington... in and around the Tarentum/Brackenridge/Natrona Heights area. About an hour from Greensburg.

Where are you now?

JS

Reply to
JS

When you going in ??

I "just" Retired from the USAF on April Fool's Day of this year after serving for 20 years! :>)

My first duty assignment was at Wilford Hall Medical Center on Lackland AFB (where you're going to Basic Training at). More specifically, I worked on the Basic Training side of the base attached to WHMC's Blood Donor Center.

AF Basic Trainees get to donate blood on their 7th day of training. If you go, say hello to the Roaches in that old building for me! ;>) ;>)

Gimme a yell if you wanna "Heads Up" on anything before you go!

Oh yea...... Good Luck "RAINBOW" !! You'll soon be a "Pinger" !!

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

--->> FOR SALE

Reply to
Katmandu

Sorry, my news server sucks..

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

I left GBG and joined the "Circus"! ;>)

Actually, left to join the USAF back on April Fool's Day 1983.

I'm now in Troy, Ohio and Retired from the USAF.

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert

Greensburg.

Reply to