PING > > JS

I don't remember, too many years ago. I'll look in my "year" book, felt like a year anyway, and see if it jars my memory.

Reply to
Mike King

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the abundance of previous replies, Click network SUCKS.

Thanks for the support guys! I ship this Tuesday, but Sunday is the day I go to the Hotel. Nice talkin to all of ya, good luck in everything you do!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Good luck "Rainbow"!!

BTW, a "Rainbow" is a name tagged to "Newbie" AF Basic Trainees that do NOT are still running around in all the different color civilian clothes. Hence the name Rainbow.

The name "Pinger" is dubbed on a new AF Basic Trainee who's hair is "just" starting to grow out.

:>)

Good Luck and be sure to drink LOTS of water! OH!! I should say not TOO MUCH water! There was a AF Basic Trainee that DIED in a few years ago from OVER HYDRATION!! Yes, he was forced to drink TOO MUCH water!

FYI, you'll be made to drink (2) glasses of water BEFORE each and EVERY meal.

Zip me an EMail if you need/want to know anything else BEFORE going to Basics.

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMwoh.rr.com

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

--->> FOR SALE Click network SUCKS.

Reply to
Katmandu