| > UNNATRL | >

| > BLUCULT | >

| > MYTRIGR | >

| > BLUSADL | >

| > MEVSYOU | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

The situation in Norway: (For those who are interested) There is not allowed with registrations that differ from the norm:

For Cars registered later than 01.04.71: Two letters Five Digits

For Cars registered earlier than 01.04.71: Older 30 Years: One letter and three/four/five/ digits or only six digits-no letters..

A little harder to be creative

A car is given a plate, and it's not an easy process to change it, if it can be done at all. The first Norwegian owner selected the plate on my car:

My Plate: A 28966

Reply to
Aimo

How about:

8UALIVE
Reply to
RioRedGT

Brad opined in news:5DkWa.4381$Ye.4287@fed1read02:

Saw this one a few years ago in Ohio, 30 something blonde in a Miata.

HIYAQT

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

"Brad" wrote in news:5DkWa.4381$Ye.4287@fed1read02:

Heh back was I was 17 and into honda's (that was only a very temporary time in my life), I wanted to get my '84 prelude fast enough so I could have the plate:

5LTRETR

Of course I didn't the not so small fortune to make it so. So I just sold the car and bought an '85 5.0. And that was that

Reply to
Pheare

Thats too funny Kate. I havent put a vanity plate on the pony yet, but the plate on my Impala is NVRENGH!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Try my tag 'I 8 Z28'

Reply to
Ralph Snart

The best one I have seen so far is:

2fast2c

Rick

Reply to
Rick

and I forgot the ever popular: IB6UB9...but that was on the rear windshield!

Reply to
Rick

all of the ones posted are pretty good. im trying to come up for one for my 96 vert stang and i have on the front (stangit) but cant get it here in pa for the state tag cause someone has it already.darn.we only need one tag here in pa.

Reply to
Mustangkrazy

If all else fails, I sell the black and silver Mustang plates, but I don't have them pictured on the website. Just respond for details.

Reply to
Ron Hammon

Tom Schmidt's site is a great place to find suggestions for Mustang vanity plates, he has a lot of them.

Mine is DKHORSE on a Black GT

Reply to
Dennis

there's a 550-600 hp supra around here (detroit area) that goes a step further....

XLR82XS

my 03 cobra...

SMOKEU (it's an MSU Spartan plate, envision a larger, green "S")

ryan

Reply to
ryan

Ours are:

97 5.0 coupe = GEDYEUP 95 conv. = 95PONIE 82 GT = NAUTIGT 86 Ranger 4x4 = NAUTI4X

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

Ones that I have considered, but haven't tried to get yet, so dont know if they are available...

NED4SPD

GHSTRDR

CYA L8R

ETMYDST

FLYNGBY

The funniest plate I ever saw was one in California..

QQQQ U2

*grins*

JC

Reply to
Jake Nichols

Just checked the website for IB6UB9 in Kansas!! They won't let you have that!! Prudes!!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Marshall

My son's Z28 had ZYL8TR

I wanted FLYNLOW, it was my internet nick for a long time, but it was taken in every configuration I could think of.

On my GT I had

NO HANDS

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Kate! You're naughty!!

Reply to
Greg B.

ya think?

*wink*

Kate

| > LOL | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

The mother of one of my college buddies had a '69 Corvette convertible with "ONLY 29" on the license plate.

Reply to
Scott in Aztlan