Rebuilt 2001 GT engine - which company?

I need to get a new (rebuilt) engine for my 2001 GT convtbl. Any thoughts? Should I go with ATK? How much should I expect for installation? Any other do's & dont's? My first engine replacement.. Thanks!!

Reply to
JSB

First, decide what your plan for the car is. If you're going to commute to work and go to Wal Mart for groceries, you don't need much. Consider a used motor from the bone yard. OTOH, if you're planning some serious drag strip efforts, you'll need to spend a few more bux.

Reply to
.boB

Why not try JSB? They are new, but have a lot more at stake in

*your* particular engine than most other companies do.
Reply to
WindsorFox

See that's odd, I see little difference between the two in terms of "needed power."

Reply to
WindsorFox

Thanks, do you know their website by any chance? What's your opinion on ATK?

I appreciate the help.

Reply to
JSB

Yeah, now that you mention it, I think you're right! :)

Reply to
.boB

I don't know who you are replying to but I ASSume it's me. JSB doesn't have a web site, but here is the email address. JSB

Reply to
WindsorFox