rebuilt engine

Looking for a rebuilt engine, air-cooled, for a 90 Vanagon Carat.=20

--=20

Kathie <

Reply to
Kathie Gosnell

Looking for a rebuilt engine for a 90, air-cooled, Vanagon Carat. Please = email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net=20

--=20

Kathie <

Reply to
Kathie Gosnell

me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

I hate to poke at the puritst, but as an ex-van-a-gone owner, I would recommend putting your money on a 2.2L Subaru Conversion, or a TIICO conversion at this point, you will greatly enjoy the power, and not worrying about your heads leaking.

Jerry

Reply to
Jeveretts

Why would you make those your first words? You could have said what you = wanted without those. And I thank you for your in-put.

--=20

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net=20

Reply to
Kathie Gosnell

without those. And I thank you for your in-put.

I just didn't want anybody to think I was trolling... I know there are Wolfsburg purist who shudder at the thought of a Subaru engine in a VW. Jerry

Reply to
Jeveretts