Well, that's that.

Most of you know I traded the Cobra in on a Liberty. I have driven it for 6 months, and though a very nice little rig, it was mostly to haul my little grandson around in.

Since the Car Killer took Nick back to California, I saw no need for an SUV and the Libby , though very very nice, was not me. Here I must add that I was having hella convertible withdrawl (WTF was I thinking???!!!)

So day before yesterday we drove to Mississipississippississippi (I HATE IT when this happens) and got the Liberty's replacement. Brought it home last night, took it for a run this morning... actually, we were out all day long.

I have decided must be me my mid-life crisis vehicle.

*sigh*

I feel ever so much better now!

Note - it says RUBICON on the hood .. Oh yea... It had 11 miles on it when I picked it up.

Yah Hoo!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Now here's a lesson laddies...for when you run across a low-miles car, that you'd really like to have, on a dealer lot.

Before you get all suspicious, find out if a woman owned it.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Actually, it wouldnt surprise me a bit to see Kate trade that 'Wrangler' in on a Grand Cherokee and a horse trailer in about a year.

"Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

My, you seem to have kind of let things go a little on the house there, maintenance wise that is. You should let up on the cars for a bit and take care of that brick work before more of it falls....

Reply to
WindsorFox

Congrats on the new Jeep, Kate!

Now... to go paint it in mud... sorta like this one I saw in Ft. Worth a few days ago:

this link works...

patricia who wants to go play in mud puddles in Big Cyprus with the family Jeep....

Reply to
Snowy Rose

Now, _that's_ a JEEP! White's a great color for it too, hides the scuff marks.

That Libby was just a wanabe Jeep. ;) It was cute, though.

Enjoy the new toy!

Reply to
John C.

Meaning WHAT?

: : Now here's a lesson laddies...for when you run across a low-miles car, that : you'd really like to have, on a dealer lot. : : Before you get all suspicious, find out if a woman owned it. : : -- : Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, married 35 years and still dont understand : wimmin.. but I DO know some things about 'em.

Reply to
Kate

Nope, not gonna happen. Know why?

We have the F Two Fitty to pull a trailer full of hay burners, IF we ever decide that we need them.

: > Since the Car Killer took Nick back to California, I saw no need for : > an SUV and the Libby , though very very nice, was not me. : > Here I must add that I was having hella convertible withdrawl (WTF was : > I thinking???!!!) : >

: > So day before yesterday we drove to Mississipississippississippi (I : > HATE IT when this happens) : > and got the Liberty's replacement. Brought it home last night, took it : > for a run this morning... actually, we were out all day long. : >

: >

: > I have decided must be me my mid-life crisis vehicle. : >

: > *sigh* : >

: > I feel ever so much better now! : >

: > Note - it says RUBICON on the hood .. Oh yea... : > It had 11 miles on it when I picked it up. : >

: > Yah Hoo! : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: : : : -- : Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, putting up with my 'smartass' is the price : you pay..DEAL with it!

Reply to
Kate

: > I have decided must be me my mid-life crisis vehicle. : >

: > *sigh* : >

: > I feel ever so much better now! : >

: > Note - it says RUBICON on the hood .. Oh yea... : > It had 11 miles on it when I picked it up. : >

: > Yah Hoo! : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: : My, you seem to have kind of let things go a little on the house : there, maintenance wise that is. You should let up on the cars for a bit : and take care of that brick work before more of it falls.... : :

But but but.. I am just SO SICK of housework!

Reply to
Kate

"John C." wrote : : Now, _that's_ a JEEP! : White's a great color for it too, hides the scuff marks. : : That Libby was just a wanabe Jeep. ;) It was cute, though. : : Enjoy the new toy! : -- : John C. : '03 Cobra Convt. :

Thanks John, Yea I know about the Libby. Sure was a nice little rig but the Rubi is actually more comfortable and it has that good old bullet proof straight 6.

Reply to
Kate

That's a funny looking mach1 you got, is that one of them there crossovers? Whadidya use to chop the roof? I do like the big round bumper on the back. : )

Reply to
John

"John" wrote : >

: That's a funny looking mach1 you got, is that one of them there crossovers? : Whadidya use to chop the roof? I do like the big round bumper on the back. :: ) : : : -- : John :

The damn thing COST as much as a new Shelby I can't go as fast but I can go a lot more places and still go topless.

Reply to
Kate

All I hear is duelling bajos when I read your posts.

Kate wrote:

Reply to
cprice

Funny... all I can hear is a toilet flushing when I read yours

Huh - I thought you were on my ignore list, guess I'll have to be certain this time.

Reply to
Kate

Newsgroups

Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or Frequently Asked Questions (?FAQ?s?) for those newsgroups. Advertisements, solicitations, or other commercial messages may be posted only in those newsgroups whose charters or FAQ?s explicitly permit them. You are responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it.

Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than 9 newsgroups is prohibited. Our news software will automatically cancel any messages posted to 9 or more newsgroups.

Binary files may not be posted to newsgroups not specifically named for that purpose.

Forging, altering or removing header information is prohibited. This includes attempting to circumvent the approval process for posting to a moderated newsgroup.

Shaw reserves the right to discontinue access to any Usenet newsgroup at any time and for any reason.

You may not flood or disrupt Usenet newsgroups. Disruption is defined as posting a large number of messages to a newsgroup which contain no substantive content, to the extent that normal discussion in the group is significantly hindered. Examples of disruptive activities include, but are not limited to: posting multiple messages with no text in the body, posting many follow-ups to messages with no new text.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Aw, he don't flush all THAT often...

:()