Well i didn't know that...

but I s'pose everyone else but me did. Just in case someone else doesn't...

Would have helped mr enormously when I was rebuilding my 38a. Oh well

Reply to
Adam Swire

And in case any one is wondering, the L on the end means "Land Rover", added when Rover (or more acurately I suppose Austin Rover) and Land Rover Parts operations became separate entities.

The 1 before the L may indicate that (for washers) thickness of the washer is "standard" in relation to it's diameter, a O inicating it's non-standard it's some way, but I'm not convinced.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds