check engine light/OBD-II

Hi does anyone know how to read the trouble code on the '01 Nissan quest, under the hood it say it equiped with OBD II ? do I need a scanner for that ? now the check engine light stay on all the time ( but car runs good), even after dealer replace the MAP sensor. how do I reset the light ? Thanks James

Reply to
SHUNJU HU

Yes, you need a scanner. Autozone will read the codes for free in most states. If it's on, there's a problem no matter how well it runs.

Reply to
JimV