RB26DE-TT V's VG30DE-TT

Today i was sitting Down playing Grand Turismo 3 and i had an idea....not mine but i read it on the internet but it didnt sound fesiable at the time. Since america cant seem to apricate the Skyline and not import the thing for under 80K the next best thing is the

300zx in my eyes. Well i was wondering Is the RB26DETT engine better then the one in the 300ZX stock (VG30DE-TT) or is it just a waste of money. I mean besides having a really sweet engine swap and an empty pocket is the 300ZX engine better or is the Skylines Engine what makes that car so freaking sweet.

Post a reply or e-mail me back at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net thanks

Reply to
Zach Weaver

Heh, Skylines in R32 and R33 form are overabundant here, like freaking parasites.

The RB six is nothing to snort at... that being said, note that Nissan are not going with the RB again (being that the engine is ancient in design and getting more and more difficult for emissions) for the new Skyline, instead its getting a new design V8 which I guess is based on the VG sixes?

Go figure. :-)

Nick. Swimming with the Skylines in an EXA Turbo rocket!

Reply to
Nick Trounson