Unresponsive TT

My sons TT is not as nippy as it used to be and the tick over seems a bit lumpy. Anyone had this problem?

Reply to
swk1234

swk, Does the computer show any stored error codes? Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

I remember having something similar. Changing the MAF unit (which turned out to be defective) made all the difference. I'm not an expert of what goes on under the hood though so others may have different suggestions.

Good luck! The TT is an awesome drive.

Reply to
Bram