2001 Frontier shifted box

The other day I noticed that the box on my 2001 Frontier had shifted about one inch to the passenger side.

The service center and their body shop have confirmed my claim and will re straighten it but nobody has any explanation as to why it happened. They tell me the bolts and mounts are all good.Straightening it is fine but what's to prevent it from happening again?

Has this happened to anyone out there?

Reply to
PSt