Sentra 2000 Horn problem

My wife has a 2000 Sentra GXE and the horn stopped working. I checked and both fuses are good. The horn button on the steering wheel and the remote get nothing. What should I check next? Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Raymond

On 12/6/2004 12:09 PM US(ET), Raymond took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

The actual horn or the wiring to it? Here is a TSB for one Sentra horn problem. FC9002953*

*Customer Symptom: Horn inoperative. Incident Description: Same. Root Cause: May be open wire between fuse and horn relay. Service Procedure: Checked fuse at fusible link box under hood (E24) and verified 12v present. Checked for 12 volts at horn relay and verified 12v was not present. Traced green/black wire, found a break in it directly under the radiator. Repaired the harness to resolve. Source: Gary C. Colancino; Feldman Imports, Bloomington, MN George Mello; Sloan Nissan,Philadelphia, PA
Reply to
willshak