Sentra Horn???

The horn on my '89 Nissan Sentra stopped working and I'd like to repair it myself. Other than the usual horn replacement, are there any other parts that I should troubleshoot if it's not just the horn? All of my fuses are ok. How about relays?

Are there any diagrams online that would help? How about a Hayes manual?

Thanks-

Reply to
Tom C.

Hi,

Mi car is a Datsun (nissan motor OHC 1.8) and the horn was so bad, the sound was ver weak so i only add it WD-40 just for in case, and i got surprised that the next day it was woeking like new!! :D hope it works!

Menax "Tom C." escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com...

Reply to
Menax