TOYO TIRES

hello , does anyone have any feedback on the toyo proxes st tire ? thanks , Dick

Reply to
D.

on 1/25/2008 11:51 AM D. said the following:

I had Toyos on my 86 Nissan Pulsar and had to replace them ~ 70,000 miles. They still had tread, but were worn to, or close to, the wear blocks and would not pass inspection. I replaced them with BF Goodriches, but they only lasted ~ 50,000 miles. Now that the Toyos are also made in the USA, I wonder if they are as good as the Japanese made ones.

Reply to
willshak

willshak wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

how many miles do you expect them to last???

70K miles seems pretty good to me. 50K for BFG also seems reasonable.(depending on the UTQG code for that particular tire)
Reply to
Jim Yanik

on 1/25/2008 6:49 PM Jim Yanik said the following:

It was a kinda tongue in cheek remark. I commuted around 500 miles a week at speeds of 70+ mph for 7 years in that car. Then another 7 years in a 93 Sentra.

Reply to
willshak

I have been using all season Toyo tires on my 1998 Altima since I bought the car. I am the original owner. I found them to be very good.

Reply to
JANA