Opinions on toyo G-02 plus

New to subarus and need to get winter tires (Canada) and dealer has a special on toyo G-02 plus. Anyone drive on these? Last time I bought winter tires they were nokia Hakkapeliitta 10's for a civic, so I'm a bit out of the loop on the new tires and what is needed for a legacy. Normally I'd go more with a snow tire for 2wd, but with awd would a ice tire make more sense since the awd should handle the snow?

TIA F. Plant

Reply to
F. Plant

I still suggest you buy the Nokian Tires ! Way much bette than the Toyo g-02 F. Plant a écrit dans le message : RSmnb.1130$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
belgian

Reply to
bianca121

What Dealer has them on special..I;m looking for 4 of those!!

Thanks! (please post in this newsgroup!!)

Reply to
VPN

I've heard that other dealers are offering a toyo special -might be a toyo promotion, so you may want to call a few import dealers like mazda and honda as well. The one I heard of was

hope that helps.

Reply to
F. Plant