WANTED - towbar Silvia TD 1997

I urgently require a towbar for my 1997 Nissan Turbo Silvia - 4 door saloon / 1974cc diesel. Electrics not really needed. If you can help, please mail to xantho snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks in advance Bert

Reply to
Handy Andy

Where in the USA are you? (Only an American would foget to say!)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Your not far out Andy - Rochdale - Manchester - England

OOppsss..........

I can travel / pay petrol / postage / anywhere / reasonable distance ... #

Reply to
Handy Andy