Towbar for XKR

I need to find a towbar suitable to attach to my Jaguar XKR Coupe - Year 2000. I want to use this to attach a towbar mounted bike rack. Does anyone have any suggestions? Which towbar? Available from where?

Thanks.

John

Reply to
John

You are joking. If you are not joking, then I wish you a lot of luck.

GGG

"John" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
GGG

John,

Best bet is to go to

Their number is 0870 60 900 70 (UK). They only list the S and X type towbars on the website but they manufacture on site and I am sure they will be able to help.

Best of luck

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Try these

I am looking into a detachable one for my SO-Type

Reply to
Paul