How turn off maintenance light 2008 Altima

As I do my own oil changes and tire rotations I need to know how to reset the maintenance light in my 2008 Altima. I do not have my owners manual with me (if it is buried in there somewhere).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Walter

Reply to
Wally

The maintenance light on an 08 Altima doesn't even come on in the first place unless you programmed it to yourself. It is one of the features in the dash display. Use the two square buttons just to the left of the steering wheel and scroll through the displays until you get to it (the left button selects, the right button resets each display).

You might want to actually pull out the manual and go through some of this stuff. It has some cool features buried in there.

Reply to
e. meyer