New Trans for a 2000 Nissan Altima SE?

Driving back from my girlfriend's house, my 2000 Altima SE (96,000 miles) simply began to race and race. No gear functioned. I wound up pushing, driving, and steering the car two blocks back to my house. I proceeded to call AAMCO to have someone tow it to their shop. Upon removal of the Altima, I noticed a puddle where the car was parked. It appeared to be some type of oil (trans. fluid?). They are closed until Monday.

Anyone have any idea at all what the problem is and how much it will cost me? I live in Kearny, New Jersey. Thanks very much.

Brian

Reply to
bellyott

john smith