Perform 60K service or not?

Hi, 6 months ago I bought a 2000 Altima (Certified) from a Nissan Dealer. It had 51K miles. Now it's coming up on 60K. Is it necessary to perform a 60K major service on it? I'm not sure because since it's certified, I assume that the dealer at least did something to the car to service it.

I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Reply to
Ray Ban

The dealer sure didn't do the 60k service on it.

Reply to
Bob H

Don't assume anything when it comes down to it.

It will make an "ass" out of you.

That said, servicing your engine at the specified times is very important as you have pointed out.

Reply to
Papa Ray

SO basically no one has answered this question.

Reply to
TALLfreak