Radio reception

I recently got a 2005 Altima SE. Traded in 97 Maxima SE for it. I love the newer car, it has a Bose system and leather.

But to me the radio reception is not the same as my old Max. The 05 Altima has the antenna is built into the rear window. The 97 Max had a retractable post.

Q: Is their a way to boost the AM/ FM reception on a Altima w/ Bose system?

Reply to
RDN