'05 Altima radio reception.

Just had it in for service. Mentioned that the radio reception was weird ie it would all of a sudden sound muffled or like it wasn't getting the station. There is indeed a service bulletin out on this known problem. They are replacing the unit.

Just an FYI for anyone that cares and has noticed the same thing.

Reply to
Chris

I noticed that fading in/fading out that you mentioned and thought it was just the area I live in (hills and valleys). I didn't know that there was a service bulletin for it. I'm surprised my dealership hasn't contacted me yet.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
05_Altima_rider

Can u give an url or the bulletin#?

Billy, N5WE Mississippi

Reply to
BILLY

Google is your friend. :)

Scroll down to 04087.

Cheers!

BILLY wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Your name

Thanks, found it fine ... that looks like a good url

Billy, N5WE Mississippi

Reply to
BILLY