2000 Maxima SE Key FOB

The key FOB will lock the doors but will not open them. I replaced the battery in the FOB, but the result was the same. Is the problem with the
FOB itself in that when I press the 'open' pad on the FOB it doesn't engage the electrical circuit or is the problem with the receiver in the car? Thanks.
On 2/7/2010 8:35 AM, Sheldon Lieberman wrote:

Its the FOB,,my first one died ,,its the button on it gone bad - I got 2 fobs with my 2000 maxima,,so hoping the second doesnt follow its brother,,,