2001 SE Headlight Problem

When the headlights are turned on (for night driving) on low beam, only the passenger side headlight comes on.

When only the daytime running lights are on, both lights are on. Same for highbeams.

I replaced both bulbs and verified that the fuses are ok.

I read another post that someone had this problem due to a faulty DRL module, but other posts indicate that it could be the headlight switch.

Does anyone know which it really is? How could I diagnose it on my own?

How would I go about replacing the headlight switch? Is the switch on the stalk that is left of the steering wheel (with the turn signal and fog lamp switch)?

Thanks in advance.

-- Mr. Rajendra Singh

Reply to
Rajendra Singh