EVPA fuel tank pressure sensor

I have Maxima 1998, show light on dash board. I am able to fix the Knock Sensor without taking off the manifold and save money. Most of the machanic will charge for 5 hours labor.

My second problem is P0450 - Fuel tank pressure sensor make the light on the dash board. One gentle man suggested to check the hoses that is linked to tank and change the sensor.

Dealer told me I have to buy the whole kit for 300 but I ran to junk yard. Could not find the Maxima but Infiniti G20 seemed the same and first letter is same too. It was dead or did not work because not having the exact fit.

Any of you have any similar problem and fixed with low price let me know and feel comfortable to send me an eamil at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.

If I have answer I will post it.

Thank you.

Reply to
Sakar

Infiniti I30 should have compatible parts (from the same year range). Don't forget to try/change the gas cap.

Reply to
gary