Barometric Pressure Sensor Circuit

My engine light came on and after I did a diagnostic check it came up as a P1450 (Barometric Pressure [BARO] Sensor Circuit). Is this associated with the emissions, or the thermometer? Is it an easy fix?

Reply to
Jim Warfield

What year Explorer is this? In my OBD-II manual P1450 is listed as something different, "Unable To Bleed Up Fuel Tank Vaccum"

Barometric Pressure Sensor is tied >My engine light came on and after I did a diagnostic check it came up as a

Reply to
Fred

I'll agree with Fred..... the year and engine are important. Ditto on the code...... P*45* codes are pretty much all EVAP codes.

The BARO reading is a function of the MAF.... diagnostics will vary depending on the real code you receive..... often, diagnostics may vary depending on whether the code is a continous memory code or an on demand code.

Jim Warman