306 radiator cooling fan motor

Hi,

I have one cooling fan motor runing out of brushes. These motors are high power DC brush motors. they won't last if you run aircondition all the time or the weather is hot all the time. A new one will cost between 240 to 350 AUD depends where you buy them. I open one and find actually they are very easy to be fixed as long as you can find the brushes. Does anyone know where to find DC Fan brushes? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Yuting Wan

MICHAEL ROCHE

Reply to