307 and clarion head unit???

just had a replacement clarion cd tuner due to the radio stations keep disappearing,well it's doing it with the new unit as well ! does RDS have to be on or off and same goes for regional following to stop it keep storing other stronger staions?

Reply to
Ady

Common problem with Clarion RD3, as far as i know only certain position (from 1 -6) that the memory dont keep. I change my unit (to new RD3) so many times i just give up and got myself a Sony Unit.

Reply to
voxDEI

i'll try fm 2 bank and see what happens.thx

Reply to
Ady

Ady, found something here you might like to try... on the page, right hand side menu "RD3 Radio Problem"

Reply to
voxDEI

Reply to
voxDEI

thx m8,i tried storing all staions on FMAST the 3rd bank i think (although don't know what AST stands for?) but it looks like it has cured the problem :) thx again.

Reply to
Ady