Which CD changer?

I 've got a SONY head unit fitted to my 306 instead of the Phillips unit suplpied. Anyone know which make of CD changer will fit? Can it only be a SONY unit.

TIA

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

Sony only i afraid, even though there are adapter etc, but more trouble then it worth.

Reply to
voxDEI

Hello,

I'd say the same : it'd be illogic to take, for example, a Pioneer CD-changer with a Sony headunit. Go for Sony - the problem being that, changers not bundled with headunits are pretty expensive, compared to HU+CDC packs.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T