cd clarion

Hi,

big problem: I got a cd stuck in my player. The car is only 2 months old. Is there a trick to make it release the cd? when I push the eject button there's a clacking sound but nothing happens. Pleas help me! Warranty is not an issue they refuse to repair it for free because the cd inside is not bought, i burnt it myself. Repairing it is too expensive

Reply to
Barbara

It doesn't matter if you purchased a genuine CD or not, legally you have done nothing wrong, you are quit within your rights to make a legal backup copy of your original CD.

I have found that most players are re-set by disconnecting the power from the back of the unit and either just re-connecting or re-connecting and holding down either the power or eject buttons.

You may have to experiment.

Make sure you clue up on how to enter the security code first.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

Hi,

I have just faced the same problem. My CD is not working and makes the same noise. Can you please tell me how you have solved the problem??

Thanks,

Kosta

-- Kosta

this thread: