406 seatbelt light

I have tried without success to make my 02 406 exec's seatbelt light come on on the dash. Anyone know how they work? I notice a click from the catch after a few miles of driving (usually on a sharp bend) and wonder if this is something to do with the mechanism. Phil.

Reply to
Philip Western

This is a new one! Over the years there have been dozens of posts about seatbelt lights not going off (and the cure is well known and simple) but this is a new one - the light not coming on! Nevertheless I suggest you search the group under seat belt light in case your unique problem is related to the more common one.

Reply to
Ken