406 replacement injection pump immobiliser

does anyone know of a way of bypassing the diesel inj pump immobiliser pump code.Even if you take the casing of the back of the pump and cut the single wire and give it 12v, it wont rev just idle. Spoke to puegeot and they say

68 +vat to reprogramme the code!!! Any help with getting this tto run would be most apreciated. You can gbet me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or tesco .net
Reply to
dbastille

Hi,

Is your car a 406 2,0 HDI?

and what year?

TIH

Reply to
Tih H via CarKB.com

"> does anyone know of a way of bypassing the diesel inj pump immobiliser pump

Try LSUK. They will be cheaper than peugeot but don't know if they cater for the 406. They reset the code to default factory setting via software. They can also bypass the imobiliser.

Reply to
sid

hi do you have LSUk number? dave

Reply to
dbastille

Found this with a Google search. Is it what you are looking for?

Keith Willcocks

hi all thanks for your input, but it looks ,like i may have to buy anotherm engine complete, spoke to lsuk and they said ring bosch, soke to a techie there and he said try to look at any oil in the intercooler which is acting as fuel bcos i mentioned the main reason for repalcing the pump was bcos the original one revved by itself for no reason to 5000 rpm even when i pulled the key out. Which makes sense if you think about what he said. If there is oil in the intercooler then it would rev even wen the key is pulled out.So ive decided to put the orginal pump back on and see for a fault elsewhere other than the pump. Has anyone had a similar over revving occurance?? dave

Reply to
dbastille

Yes, my 406 2.1TD does this after a good hammering, I now know it's because the turbo bearings are leaking oil and it has a blocked breather system, I think mine needs a good seing to. I will wave a 1/2" voodoo stick at it sometime.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy