406 Wiper arms

Hi, I've tried my best, but can't find a solution as to how to remove the wiper arms on a 406. I can undo the bolt, but I'm damned if I can get the actual wiper arm off. Has anyone else come across and has a solution to this problem,

Cheers Neil

Reply to
Neil D

There is a special tool that was provided to the dealers to get them off--a sort of small puller. But I have done it by sliding a 16mm open ended spanner under the arm, levering up GENTLY, and tapping the end of the shaft, where the nut was.

Reply to
Nigel