JBL Stereo system 406 coupe

I have a Pug 406 Coupe 3.0 SE with a JBL stereo system. I always listen to my stereo when ever I am in my car and never turn the volume down or stereo off, however when I start my car, the stereo switches on but no volume is heard. If I leave the stereo in this state for a few minutes and turn my bottom front fog lights on the stero volume kicks in.

I have tried to disconnect my amp and stereo with no sucess

Any one have any suggestions?????

Thanks

Reply to
flibble