Parts supplier

Just a quick recommendation of

to anyone in theUK (and presumably in the rest of Europe) needing Peugeot parts. Just had a very prompt delivery of a tail-light.

Reply to
Crosbie Fitch

NEAT offer as good a service and often cheaper than Euro

Reply to
Bob Minchin

NEAT are SOMETIMES good, but I've also had some flakey service from them when trying to order some parts which never turned up after a few weeks of waiting and lots of "it'll be here in two days" types of promises. If NEAT have the item in stock then you're OK, if not then don't bother.

Euro Car Parts are usually OK, but don't stock everything. I did once buy some wishbones for a 205 from them that didn't even fit the car. So some of their pattern parts aren't all that clever. But for most things they are OK.

Reply to
Davemar