Any recommendation for a *good* nissan parts supplier on the web?

The Niss. dealers nearest to me are total cr**! The list of moans I have about them (apart from the HUGE wait everytime I go there) would take up too much space - so I just wonder if anyone can recommend a Nissan parts supplier on the web? thanks

Reply to
mike

Where are you? I like the service I get at Foreign Auto Parts

15, Uxbridge St, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JR Tel: 01283 538609 He knows his Nissans after 30+ years in the trade. Most service items and common stuff like Micra AFM's off the shelf. I can usually collect parts the next day if it's in UK, 3 days from Belgium. Even got me a JDM part in 3 days, as I had the part number - look for Nissans parts system FAST on P2P nets. May help you tell them what you want but if you get it wrong then it's your fault (you will find out why they want your VIN number - it knows your car better than you do).

Courtesy parts TEXAS have a good reputation and a web site that shows how it should be done.

Only problem is you do have to be able to work out what bits of Nissan's USA product line fits your UK car.

Maxima V6 = QX. Sentra (and 200SX post 95) = Almera (just don't expect engine bits for underpowered 1.4s).

240SX = 200SX with KA24DE engine and crap brakes. Silvia = JDM notchback 200SX.

They don't list bits of Infiniti G20 = Primera. Or Micra.

Peter Hill