peugeot 205 rear brake drum hub nut torque setting?

Hi, I have just finished replacing the brake shoes in the brake drum on my peugeot 205 1.8 diesel. I need to find out what the torque setting is for the rear hub nut, does anyone know what it is or where I could find this information, does'nt have it in the Haynes manual, just says "tighten the nut to specified torque". Cheers any info much appreciated.

Reply to
ianbowie

It should be given at the front of the brakes section. It's one of the idiosyncrasies of Haynes manuals to not put the torque wrench settings in the description.

Indeed it is.

Page164

Torque wrench settings

Rear hub nut 215 Nm 159 lbf ft

Reply to
Phil Cook

If it`s a 1987 to 1996 auto data says it`s 215nm !

H>Hi, I have just finished replacing the brake shoes in the brake drum on

Reply to
Mike D

Excellent thanks,

Reply to