1995 FTO rear hub nut torque setting.

Need to replace the rear wheel bearing on my wifes' 1995 FTO GR.

I know it comes as a complete hub and I've found the part. Does anyone know what the torque setting is for the hub nut?

Could be the same as the 1997 on.

Reply to
Conor

166 ft lbs. If you don't have a torque wrench, you get a 12" breaker bar and stand on it.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

Many thanks. Is there a website with such data on it?

Reply to
Conor

Only if you weigh 166 pounds! if you weigh more or less, adjust where you stand on the length of the breaker bar!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Quite possibly. I looked it up in my Mitsu workshop manual.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS