Posh

Hi Both. Thank you very much for my present, it will help to settle future arguments or maybe help to generate some.

I have got a new telescope but all I can do in this weather is keep an eye on the neighbours.

Take care. Tub.

Reply to
Tub

Would that be a Peugeot telescope???

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Didn't you know, the new 407 comes complete with a Newtonian reflector on an equatorial mount?

Reply to
Malc

Ah, I forgot the "407 Hubble" model. ;o)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

The front aperture is certainly big enough...

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Whoops!! Sorry about that. Tub.