Thank You

Thank you to this newsgroup! I rarely post (better to listen than to speak about nothing) but read it all of the time and contribute when I can. I just replaced the IAC on my '01 SuperCrew this weekend when it started to idle funny. The weird thing is that the Haynes manual for the truck did not mention the IAC valve under "idle problems". After checking to see if the hoses were still connected it "had" to be the IAC. I am expecting this problem on my sons '99 Ex. Fifteen min. and it was fixed. Impressed the heck out of the wife and children! Thanks again. Richard

1991 Explorer XLT (sold) 1999 XLS 2003 XLT (still with driver rear window problem) 2001 SuperCrew
Reply to
Cedartown Electronics