Thank you

Everyday I learn something from this group that makes me appreciate my tj even more (if that's possible) I don't really post that often or contribute at all really because I can usually get the info I need in the archives but I still check everyday to see if there is something new I can learn from people like Jerry and Bill I even like to read about Kate and her new purchase (belated congrats) Hell I even like to get info on the yj/cj posts just to know the history of Jeeps a little bit better Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all the regular posters you guys help me out alot even though you probably don't know it Signed (not discouraged by OT posts) Frank

Reply to
tjce

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep?

noneyabusiness

Thanks Frank!

: Hell I even like to get info on the yj/cj posts just to know the : history of Jeeps a little bit better

Me too

: Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all the regular posters you guys : help me out alot even though you probably don't know it : Signed (not discouraged by OT posts) : Frank

Hey, you should come in more often and shoot the breeze! I might learn something from you!

Kate

:
Reply to
Kate

In article , noneyabusiness wrote: #On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:03:50 -0700, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" # wrote: # #>Hi Frank, #> I must not be doing very well if you're not in a Real Jeep. :-( #> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O #>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

# #So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep? #

TJ=Trendy Jeep. =)

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

: # : #So, if CJ=Real Jeep then TJ=True Jeep and YJ=Why (dotheycallita) Jeep? : # : : TJ=Trendy Jeep. =) : : /herb

TJ = Tough Jeep =¬D Kate

Reply to
Kate

Flush!