Price of a T16 motor

Would anyone happen to know the price of a T16 motor? I might be buying one soon, but the seller asked me to offer a price. He says it has 130th.Km, and that the turbo was renewed recently. Any ideas? Btw: is it possible to fit these motors into the 605? Thx

Reply to
Fusion

There is no "price" - it's whatever the buyer and seller agree on.

So start with ?500 and get haggling.

Don't see why not, but it may not be trivial.

Reply to
Nom

Hi,

Mmmm it's so rare it doesn't have a price ;-)

I'm a bit dubtious about the gearbox.... T16 (XU10J4TE) had a ME/5 box for

4WD purposes, possibly the clutch is different from a std BE box. And I wonder if a BE can stand the torque offered by this hi-power XU - keep in mind that 205T16s had a TJ box for the same reason.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T