T16

I live in the South of the U.K and was wondering if anyone knew of the nearest museum that has a T16 205 peugeot...?

I`ve tried buelli but they don`t have one..

Thanks

Reply to
Paulinho

Hi,

Nearest, I don't know, but a true, brand new (300 km or so), 205 T16 "Série

200" can be found at the Musée de l'Aventure Peugeot, Sochaux, France :-)

Not a common car, only 200 made (Série 200, Group B rules), 199 sold as the nr 50 is at the Museum.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Really thats odd as i asked them and they said no....?

Thanks for the tip !

Reply to
Paulinho

Hello,

Sure you asked it to the Musée Peugeot of Sochaux, France ? They've got a lot of 205 T16 : Série 200 (road version, metallic grey), Evolution (race car "Mk1"), Evolution2, Grand Raid, and possibly "Pikes Peak" (I don't know the exact name for it, it's an Evo2 with extra downforce, and engine boosted to 550HP, only used on Pikes Peak '87 hillclimb race). When I visited it some years ago (April, 2001), I saw the Série 200, and the Evo2. Damn a royal place for all Pug fans (and I guess I am one of these).

Check out

You're welcome !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Thanks for the info, i will have to look at taking a trip from England to france !!! maybe i could get a group of people to go..?

Reply to
Paulinho